For detailed information about this series, see: Wario Land on Super Mario WikiWario Land is a series of 2D platform videogames starring Wario, and it's a sub-series of the Wario series.
Six games have been released:
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (January 21, 1994), Game Boy. Still part of both Mario and Wario series, re-released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2011 via Virtual Console.
- Virtual Boy Wario Land (November 1995), Virtual Boy.
- Wario Land II (March 1, 1998), Game Boy. Re-released for the Game Boy Color later that year.
- Wario Land 3 (March 21, 2000), Game Boy Color. Re-released in 2012 for the Nintendo 3DS via Virtual Console.
- Wario Land 4 (August 21, 2001), Game Boy Advance. Re-released in 2011 in limited edition for the Nintendo 3DS via Virtual Console.
- Wario Land: Shake It! (July 24, 2008), Wii.
Also, featuring many gameplay elements originally from the Wario Land series, Wario World and Wario: Master of Disguise are considered spin-off of the Wario Land series.
Links to other series
|Mario||August 27, 1993||Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 is part of both series.||1
|Game & Watch Gallery||September 27, 1997||The "Modern" versions of Ball in Game & Watch Gallery 2, of Donkey Kong Jr. in Game & Watch Gallery 3 and of Fire Attack in Game & Watch Gallery Advance feature elements from the Wario Land series.||1
|Zelda||March 01, 1998||Some treasures in Wario Land II and Wario Land 3 are similar to Zelda items.||3
|Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic||March 01, 1998||Wario Land II features a treasure based on the Big Face item from Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic.||3
|Picross||February 01, 2000||Picross NP Vol. 7 includes images from the Wario Land series.||2
|Pokémon||March 21, 2000||A Pokémon Pikachu console is a treasure in Wario Land 3.||2
|Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru||August 21, 2001||Dr. Arewo Stein from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru makes an appearance in Wario Land 4.||1
|WarioWare||October 14, 2004||The Music Box from Wario Land 3 appears in WarioWare: Twisted!; Microgame versions of Wario Land are featured in WarioWare: Smooth Moves and WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase.||1|