Hi, welcome to Crossover Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Tetris X The Simpsons page.
WELCOME my good friend to the world of crossovers if you have any questions ask Kombatgod and I
Great to see this wiki isn't dead :P
now that your here I might also start editing more now. Besides I got a ton of crossovers I have yet to add here that I found.
Death Note Page
As you can see I was working on a Death Note page (as you can see with the pics) well I was beginning to finish The Death Note page but my screen froze on me but its working fine now still because of stuff going on tonight, expect the page to be done by tomorrow around 3-4ish.
God of War page
it is done
Hi, since you mentioned it in Dragonsblood's page I thought I'd precise this: Miis aren't a series. I'm open for debate, but for now I decided that Miis appearing in other games don't count as crossovers, since they're avatars, they're not fictional characters. So the same goes for xbox avatars. Now, the Wii games series is a series of games, and I decided to consider it one since it's marketed as such, but the Miis themselves don't count. So if you want to consider games where the avatars appear fine (like the Kinect games maybe, I don't know, I'm not familiar with xbox), but not the avatar themselves.--Kombatgod (talk) 15:40, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Also I think all those games you added to the Wii games series shouldn't be considered for the same reason. For now I'll leave them there, but I might re-edit the page once I checked each game individually.--Kombatgod (talk) 15:46, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
The Target Page
While I was working on that commercial I learned only Skylanders, TMNT, and Barbie made it and not Frozen and such. Just letting you know ;)
NVM I found the other video that contains those characters
Sorry i'm just a new user here. I'm one of the closest friends of KombatGod, he's my classmate in the university. There's just a problem, i just want to know how to solve the problem of the link section.
I fixed it, next time type "l" instead of a number. I saw that some of the numbers were 3. Were some of them type 3 links?
I just use the codes of ther pages and edit them, but it seems that it always gives me an error.
Also, in refers in the series while out refers its references in other series.
Kombatgod, I believe he's your classmate.
- Lol I know what they wrote. But could it be an impostor??--Kombatgod (talk) 23:56, February 4, 2015 (UTC)
I don't know. Do you go to a university?
he doesn't, muwahaha
You lying bas****. Thanks for helping though.
The fact(lucky star) appears already in the street fighter page
Just wanted to say
I know your created pages by the minute but can you please add the information (shows,comics, etc) when making these cause sometimes its a real pain to get all the info.Thanks.
I was trying Madagascar until I saw your edit conflict.
Roleplay (sorry kinda shy)
Um hi......I'm van and I'm a little shy.I've been looking all over to do a Care Bears welcome to care a lot roleplay with someone......and I saw u made the Care Bears page here......I was wondering if u were a fan and if so could u possibly do the roleplay with me......I'm sorry idk how else to ask. If u can plz message me on my talk page and meet me in chat? If not it's fine and thnx anyway
No, I just thought the wiki could use a page like this. As for the chat, just give me a good schedule and we could arrange things.
Oh ok. Wait u would do the Care Bears welcome to care a lot roleplay with me? So I could meet wonderheart in it? And as for chat maybe around like 6 or 7? Idk when u r exactly available so just give me a heads up on what time is good for u
I am more of a MLP and Sofia the First fan than a Care Bears one. But still, I would like to chat with you; won't talk about Care Bears though.
Oh ok. Well I'd like to do an mlp rp ,bc I've never done one, eventually and thnx
Are you ready?
Oh shoot sorry maybe tomorrow (i didnt see your message)
Power Team, now Kwirk
- Unless you meant if any of these games has connections to any other existing link on the wiki. In that case, Malkil, the villain of Wizards & Warriors, also makes an appearance in Captain N. Zakor1138 (talk) 23:42, January 4, 2016 (UTC)
The last one is what I meant. Thanks.
I believe the names of categories should be lower case, such as Video games, Web series and so on. (as opposite to Video Games, Web Series and so on) It usually is this way in Wikia sites.--Kombatgod (talk) 21:18, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
Beyond Good and Evil
Nostalgia Critic X Nightmare Before Christmas
Hi Oishi,i'm CavaX.
you see the console's appearances as a Mascot links?
Miiverse and in Super Smash Bros..
Nintendo DS in Mario Kart.
South Park and Imagination Land
-The lord of rings
Could you use character names because I saw Cinderella and the mascot of Thundercats.
Are you referring to the Disney's Cinderella?--12:40, November 17, 2016 (UTC)
I have found a reference of Pokemon in South Park,read this description:
In the episode Chinpokom are present various parodies of the Pokémon series, and fad culture in general. The line of toys have additionally made cameos in many subsequent episodes. Near the end of the episode Kenny McCormick dies of an epileptic seizure as a reference to the banned episode Electric Soldier Porygon. The episode additionally heavily parodies the anime and video games to a lesser extent. Ash Ketchum and James are both parodied. Some of the "Chinpokomon" seen closely resemble Pikachu, Meowth and Charmander.--13:15, November 17, 2016 (UTC)
If you need help again,Im at your disposal.-- 13:46, November 18, 2016 (UTC)
Hi Oishi--21:37, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
I would have some commitments with Final Fantasy.
But I can help. --12:47, November 22, 2016 (UTC)
I found a parody of Star Wars in Memberseries.-- 14:05, November 22, 2016 (UTC)
I want to make a page like Video games in The Bozeman Reaction, but with just mentioning about what Memberries said.
We could make a summary links.-- 16:27, November 22, 2016 (UTC)
I want to mention the what berries (like mentioning what individual things they referenced with Star Wars). Are you good with Star Wars references?
Yes and this is a photo i took during a scene of Memberberries episode:
So I've found references cited Star Trek and Star Wars. Then I found one Donald Trump just is not relevant because it is a real person, but I also found a reference to the Teen Titans and a game that I can not recognize the name.--17:12, November 22, 2016 (UTC)
One photo because im not so sure for this.
Can you list MAINLY the references on what the Memberberries mentioned? Try the South Park Archieve since I am working on scripts.
I will see what I can do.--17:39, November 22, 2016 (UTC)
I found none.--17:52, November 22, 2016 (UTC)
Check in the scripts where the sayings by the Memberberries (they can talk) are. Start off with the episode "Memberberries" (Season 20 episode 1). Pretty much just different fictional references the berries say. (I know you wouldn't mention anything controversial)
You can come to this talk to clarify something.-- 13:46, November 30, 2016 (UTC)
New page if you want edit.Is a big(good) article.:-)-- 12:58, December 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks.-- 17:04, December 1, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I saw your Sandbox. You should enrich it because it's poor image, he would like some video.With regard to the references to Star Wars ok, it is fair to divide them.You know when I have time I see if I can help you even if I would be committed to Kenshiro page and all other pages on the Nintendo, Sega and Square Enix that I will calmly.--17:56, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi-- 16:07, December 22, 2016 (UTC)
Merry christmas.--11:25, December 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks.-- 18:12, December 24, 2016 (UTC)
What are you doing for Memberberries?--19:28, December 25, 2016 (UTC)
I'm just making a page called "Memberberry references". However, I don't know if I should also have a page called "South Park X Star Wars" or just rename the page to that before renaming to "Memberberry references"
- To answer your question, if the summary link page includes all links between two series, then the regular "SeriesA X SeriesB" should just be a redirect to the summary page (it's useless to have a smaller page when all informations are already included in the larger one). If the two series have some interactions outside that summary page, then there should be the direct link page to describe everything.
- In this specific case I can think of a few references to SW in SP outside Memberberry, so yes, there should also be a South Park X Star Wars page describing the general interactions.--Kombatgod (talk) 22:38, December 25, 2016 (UTC)--Kombatgod (talk) 22:38, December 25, 2016 (UTC)
Excellent.--22:58, December 25, 2016 (UTC)
- The SW references I found them I'll do the page, but in this period are resting, so I will do immediately.I also do too much for this wiki yet not come thanked.-- 23:09, December 25, 2016 (UTC)
- IYou always thanking me, but I am referring to Kombatgod.-- 12:46, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
Im dead.--14:43, December 3, 2016 (UTC)
- I did stupid things with various redirects and categories.It begins to seem pointless.-- 14:56, December 3, 2016 (UTC)
When can you come back?
- Now.-- 14:06, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
Frozen page and Luxo Jr.
How beautiful the movie. Discussions dealing Disney will be one of my many passions but if we talk about an item you have to talk about that, but I do not mind make some opinion. However since you do you do the page I thought it would be better to put the link of the official wiki, wikipedia that I think is a Wiki, I think for the most part both technical issues and then do not forget that the wiki has more information about the series. With regard to new projects in three months will be the birthday of Pixar and I thought it would take a page out of Luxo Jr., which contains his appearances, maybe you can help me. About Frozen i don't know if making a media category for the shorts, I want to see how you feel,hi.--18:29, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Are you ok?-- 17:56, December 6, 2016 (UTC)
I don't know.
- I suggested for making a category for short.-- 20:17, December 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Maybe he will help us with the media.-- 21:31, December 6, 2016 (UTC)
Good luck OishiLover 1975.
I moved to Eidos because I know it is a saga of video games but it might as well specify whom.--19:14, December 12, 2016 (UTC)
See here:.-- 12:10, December 24, 2016 (UTC)
We might add that in our next things to do.--17:01, January 2, 2017 (UTC)
Hello?--12:42, January 5, 2017 (UTC)
What about Super Smosh do you want to add?
- Yes,we could make that page after the festivities.-- 13:54, January 5, 2017 (UTC)
Star vs. The Forces of Evil X Mortal Kombat
Uhmmn...--13:34, January 12, 2017 (UTC)
- I think I heard a voice-based on Finish him of Mortal Kombat on Star vs. the forces of evil.-- 10:06, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
Hello?--11:52, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
Show me source.
- -- 12:27, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
I don't know if it would count. Ask Kombatgod.
Hello?--15:07, February 2, 2017 (UTC)
I'll be making a page for the Loud House.
Can you make Trolls.
- Maybe ... maybe after ActRaiser.-- 13:28, February 3, 2017 (UTC)
Space Invaders & Bobble Bobble
Sorry, I was sleeping. Look at Lockstin's recent Ultimate Crossover Web episode see what I'm trying to accomplish.
It was because of Sonic Blast Man.
- Oh ok... Well I don't think that's truly needed. When talking about "Sonic" hardly anybody would be confused with Sonic Blast Man. Especially since it has other words in its name. In the series#Series' title page I even took Mario as an example: there might be other very minor works titled Mario, but the Nintendo one is THE Mario series, so we don't need to change it to Mario (Nintendo).--Kombatgod (talk) 00:52, April 26, 2017 (UTC)
You need an help, now?--CavaX 12:47, May 6, 2017 (UTC)
I don't think so.
- Im not very active in this time, due to I will have to do reverting some vandalism or spam accross Wikia.--CavaX 21:23, May 6, 2017 (UTC)
Crossover Wiki and Community Builder
This is Chen from FANDOM’s Community team.
How would you like to get more readers and editors onto your community? We’re building a new feature that we hope will do just that, and you can help shape it.
Over the last year, we’ve been working on a brand new feature - Community Builder, and we’ve identified a few wikis as the best candidates to have this first experience. And, your wiki is one of them! Why? Because it has a great structure for characters, cast, seasons and episodes! We designed the Community Builder from the start in mind to mirror that same structure.
This new layout is still early in its life, and we’re testing a bunch of ideas. We would be thrilled to have you help us learn how to make it even better! Would you be interested in joining us on this journey?
Before you give it a try, I would like to tell you some exciting key points about this tool:
- Mobile capabilities: Community builder is designed to work across all devices, including desktop and mobile! It means you can create and view pages super easily. We want the fans of your community can contribute anytime and anywhere, no matter with their phones or their desktops. Simple and easy!
- Structured data: All content on your community can display in a more powerful way. Visitors can easily find the information they want to read, and you can even present the information with less edits: by updating a single character page, you can have that data added to all other relevant pages automatically. How cool is that?!
Here is a great example how it looks like: Yellowstone wiki. Feel free to check it out!
I hope this has grabbed your interest. If you have any questions, ask away. If everything looks good to you, we’d love to switch you over to the new layout. Does this sound good to you? Please let me know and I will take care of the rest.
Chen 21:32, October 22, 2018 (UTC)
High School Musical
I honestly cannot see what is the point putting (Disney) in the title. There are no other series with the same title.
High School Star Musical (Starmyu)
I got word, the edits can be undone.
Hi, I've got to say that these kinds of tables are just too complex and I have no idea how they work. The reason why I used the normal table in my two articles was because I have no idea on gods green earth how to do that one.
Excuse me, can i have my remains to be seen post back? I will copy and post it onto my blog post.
Hi, I'm Obama_Llama and I'm new here. I really want to help and contribute but I don't really know what I'm doing or where to start. Could you point me in the right direction? I also apologize for any mistakes that I will/might have made now or in the future. I don't even know if I'm doing this message thing right and I apologize if this is bad or wrong or if I'm doing this wrong. I really just want to help out. Thank you!
It’s fine. You are new to the wiki, so it’s understandable when you make mistakes for the first few times. I sent instructions on how to make series pages on your user talk page. If you want to do link pages as well, please tell me.