For detailed information about this series, see: Transformers Wiki
Transformers is a series by Hasbro.
The Transformers series started with toys.
- The Transformers (September 17th, 1984 - November 11th, 1987).
- Transformers: Generation 2 (1992 - 1994).
- Beast Wars: Transformers (September 16th, 1996 - March 7th, 1999).
- Beast Machines (September 18th, 1999 - November 18th, 2000).
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise (April 5th, 2000 - December 27th, 2000).
- Transformers: Armada (2001).
- Transformers: Energon (January 9th, 2004 - December 24th, 2004).
- Transformers: Cybertron (January 8th, 2005 - December 31st, 2005).
- Transformers: Animated (December 26th, 2007 - May 23rd, 2009).
- Transformers: Prime (November 29th, 2010 - July 26th, 2013).
- Transformers: Rescue Bots (February 18th, 2012 - present).
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015).
- Transformers (June 12th, 2007).
- Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen (June 19th, 2009).
- Transformers: Dark of The Moon (June 23rd, 2011).
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (June 19th, 2014).
Transformers comics have been made by Marvel, Dreamwave, and IDW.
- Transformers (1986) for Commodore 64.
- Transformers: The Battle to save the Earth (1986) for Commodore 64.
- Transformers; The Mystery of Convoy (December 5th, 1986) for Famicom.
- Transformers: The Headmasters (1987) for FDS.
- Beast Wars: Transformers (December 5th, 1997) for PlayStation, PC, and Mac.
- Kettō Transformers Beast Wars: Beast Senshi Saikyō Ketteisen (April 2nd, 1999) for Game Boy Color.
- Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals (October 1st, 1999) for Nintendo 64 and PlayStation.
- Transformers (October 30th, 2003) for PlayStation 2.
- Transformers (February 25th, 2004) for PlayStation 2.
- Transformers: The Game (June 19th, 2007) for PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, and Nintendo DS.
- Transformers Animated: The Game (October 21st, 2008) for Nintendo DS.
- Transformers G1: Awakening (November 12th, 2008) for mobile devices.
- Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen (June 23rd, 2009) for PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PC, Wii, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS.
- Transformers: War for Cybertron (June 22nd, 2010) for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
- Transformers: Dark of The Moon (June 14th, 2011) for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, and mobile devices.
- Transformers Universe (July 4th, 2014), online game.
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (August 21st, 2012) for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
- Transformers: Prime - The Game (October 30th, 2012) for Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U.
- Transformers: Rise of The Dark Spark (June 24th, 2014) for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
There are many Transformers novels.
Links to other series
|G.I. Joe||June 1987||The G.I. Joe have a crossover with Transformers.||1
|Doctor Who||April 1988||Transformer's villain, Death's Head, appears in "Doctor Who Magazine #135".||1
|The Professional||November 18, 1994||Mathilda watches Transformers on the television.||2
|Spider-Man||January 1995||Spider-Man guest stars in Transformers #3.||1
|DreamMix TV World Fighters||December 18, 2003||Optimus Prime and Megatron are selectable in DreamMix TV World Fighters.||1
|GoBots||2004||Tonka GoBots have been included as being part of the Transformers multiverse.||1
|Smosh||March 22, 2006||Smosh sings The Transformers Theme Song.||2
|Star Wars||2006||Star Wars have a crossover with Transformers.||1
|Avengers (Marvel)||July 2007||The Avengers have a crossover with Transformers.||1
|Assassin's Creed||November 14, 2007||Some window arrangements in Assassin's Creed are likely based on Optimus Prime from Transformers.||3
|Nostalgia Critic||April 06, 2008||The first episode of The Nostalgia Critic is a review of Transformers; he then reviews other stuff from Transformers||2
|Friday the 13th||February 13, 2009||According to "Word of God" the character Trent DeMarco from Transformers (2007) is the same character in Friday The 13th.||1
|Mario||May 02, 2009||The characters Huffer and Pipes from Transformers Animated are based on Mario and Luigi.||3
|M&M's||June 2009||M&M's characters meet Transformers characters in a commercial for Transformers M&M's.||1
|Angry Video Game Nerd||June 17, 2009||The Angry Video Game Nerd episode "Transformers" is a review of two Transformers games.||2
|Jem||June 30, 2010||According to The AllSpark Almanac II, Jem and the Holograms takes place in The Transformers cartoon continuity.||1
|Inhumanoids||June 30, 2010||According to The AllSpark Almanac II, Inhumanoids takes place in The Transformers cartoon continuity.||1
|C.O.P.S.||June 30, 2010||According to The AllSpark Almanac II, C.O.P.S. takes place in The Transformers cartoon continuity.||1
|Robotix||June 30, 2010||According to The AllSpark Almanac II, the Robotix franchise is part of the Transformers multiverse.||1
|The Infestation||November 2010||The Transformers appear in the Infestation Crossover event.||1
|Unit:E||October 13, 2011||Transformers characters appear in Unit:E.||1
|Keroro Gunsō||December 26, 2011||Keroro Gunsō X Transformers is a crossover between the two series.||1
|2012||The Justice League was gonna have a crossover with Transformers but was cancelled due to the reboot of DC.|
|Twisted Metal||June 18, 2012||The Sweet Bot transformation of the Sweet Tooth cab is likely based on the Transformers.||3
|Atop the 4th Wall||January 21, 2013||Linkara reviews Transformers #31.||2
|Mars Attacks||January 23, 2013||Mars Attacks has a crossover with Transformers.||1
|House of Cards||February 01, 2013||Optimus Prime was mentioned in Chapter 5 of House of Cards.||2
|My Little Pony||May 17, 2013||My Little Pony have a crossover with Transformers.||1
|Cheetos||2014||Cheetos/Transformers: Age of Extinction is a crossover between Cheetos and Transformers.||1
|Pop Team Epic||2014||There's a reference to Transformers in the Pop Team Epic manga.||3
|X-Files||February 26, 2014||X Files have a crossover with Transformers.||1
|Evangelion||May 23, 2014||Transformers X Evangelion is a crossover between the two series.||1
|Angry Birds||September 2014||Angry Birds Transformers is a crossover between the Angry Birds series and the Transformers series.||1
|Yo-Kai Watch||December 19, 2014||There's an Optimus Prime toy visible in episode 49 of the Yo-Kai Watch anime.||2
|Brave (Takara)||June 15, 2015||The Ask Vector Prime Facebook pages confirms Brave Exkaiser is part of the Transformers multiverse.||1
|Zoids||June 15, 2015||The Ask Vector Prime Facebook pages confirms Zoids is part of the Transformers multiverse.||1
|Starriors||June 15, 2015||The Ask Vector Prime Facebook pages confirms Starriors is part of the Transformers multiverse.||1
|Sengoku Basara||July 27, 2015||The Sengoku Basara version of Yukimura Sanada makes a guest appearance on Q-Transformers: The Road to Additional Popularity.||1
|Splatoon||August 29, 2015||There's a Splatfest in Splatoon between Autobots and Decepticons.||2
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||June 03, 2016||A guy dressed in a Bumblebee costume in a Halloween Festival in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.||2|