For detailed information about this series, see: Theme Park at Wikipedia
Theme, also known as Theme Park is a series of management simulation videogames by Bullfrog Productions.
Four games were released:
- Theme Park (1994), PC, Amiga, 3DO, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Amiga CD32, Mac OS, Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, SNES. Enhanced versions were also released for Nintendo DS in 2007 and for iOS in 2011.
- Theme Hospital (March 31, 1997), PC, PlayStation. The PlayStation version was also released in 2008 as a downloadable game for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable.
- Shin Theme Park (April 11, 1997), PlayStation, Sega Saturn. A Japan-exclusive remake of the first game.
- Theme Aquarium (December 18, 1998), PlayStation. Originally only released in Japan, a PC version titled Aquarium was released in 2000 only in Europe.
- Theme Park World (October 24, 1999), Windows, Mac OS, PlayStation, PlayStation 2. Released in America as Sim Theme Park; the Playstation 2 version was called Theme Park Rollercoaster in some countries.
- Theme Park Inc (January 29, 2001), Windows. Released in America as SimCoaster.
Links to other series
|Dungeon Keeper||March 31, 1997||The Horned Reaper from Dungeon Keeper makes a cameo in the opening of Theme Hospital; the doctor is also seen playing Dungeon Keeper in the same opening.||1
|Syndicate||March 31, 1997||An agent from Syndicate makes a cameo in the opeining of Theme Hospital.||1
|Sim||November 20, 1999||Theme Park World was released in America as Sim Theme Park, while Theme Park Inc. was released as SimCoaster.||1
|Two Point Hospital||August 30, 2018||Two Point Hospital is a spiritual successor to Theme Hospital.||3|