For detailed information about this series, see: SimTower at Wikipedia
The Tower is a series of management simulation videogames by OPeNBooK, where the player has to build and manage a tall building.
Nine games where released, all sharing the same formula:
- The Tower (1994), Windows, Mac OS 7. A Sega Saturn version, and a slightly enhanced PlayStation version titled The Tower: Bonus Edition were released in 1996. Only the PC version was released outside Japan, titled SimTower: The Vertical Empire. Re-released in 2010 for iOS.
- The Tower II (1998), PC. Released outside Japan as Yoot Tower.
- The Tower SP (April 28, 2005), Game Boy Advance.
- The Tower DS (June 26, 2008), Nintendo DS.
- The Tower DS Classic (August 26, 2009), DSiWare. Two additional DSi games were only released in Japan in 2009, respectively on September 30th and October 21st.
- The Tower (August 5, 2010), iPad.
- The Tower for iPhone (October 11, 2011), iPhone.
Links to other series
|Sim||November 1994||The Tower was released outside Japan as SimTower.||1
|Mario||June 26, 2008||The Tower DS and The Tower DS Classic feature a "Mario Tower" as a special building.||2
|Project Highrise||September 08, 2016||Project Highrise is a spiritual successor to The Tower.||3
|Super Smash Bros.||December 07, 2018||Yama from The Tower SP appears as a spirit in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.||1|