For detailed information about this series, see: Sonic Blast Man at Wikipedia
Sonic Blast Man is an action video game series by Taito.
- Sonic Blast Man (1990). An Arcade game with a punching pad and gloves for its controls.
- Sonic Blast Man (September 25, 1992). A beat'em up for the SNES.
- Real Puncher (1994). Sequel to the Arcade game.
- Sonic Blast Man II (March 18, 1994). Sequel to the SNES game.
- Sonic Blast Heroes (February 25, 2011). A follow-up to the Arcade punching games. Known as Real Puncher 2 in Europe. Received an upgrade in 2012 titled Sonic Blast Heroes Dash.
Links to other series
|Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium||August 12, 1994||One of the players in the "Taito Planets" team from Super Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium 2 is named "Blastman", after the series.||3
|Bubble Bobble||September 1996||Sonic Blast Man appears as a playable character in Puzzle Bobble 3.||1
|Power Shovel||July 19, 2001||A Sonic Blast Man doll is one of the items to buy in the "Be a good buyer!" mini-game from Power Shovel.||2
|Furu Furu Park||April 19, 2007||Sonic Blast Man is featured as a minigame (named "Sonic Blast Man 20XX") in Furu Furu Park.||2
|Space Invaders||May 17, 2017||Sonic Blast Man appears as one of the characters providing assist attacks in Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders.||1
|Arkanoid||May 17, 2017||Sonic Blast Man appears as one of the characters providing assist attacks in Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders.||1|