PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale features from the Ratchet & Clank series:
- 1 playable character (Ratchet & Clank)
- 1 stage (Metropolis)
- 1 secondary representation (San Francisco)
- 3 items
- 4 music tracks
- 4 minions
- 5 Buzz! Trivia Questions
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank (both count as one fighter) are one of the twenty starting characters in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and is the only one representing the Ratchet & Clank franchise. They're based on their Tools of Destruction animation. Ratchet fights using his wrench and weapons mostly from the original game, Tools of Destruction, or A Crack in Time.
- Level 1: RYNO V - Ratchet rapidly fires rockets from the RYNO V to the side he's facing for a couple of seconds. It looks appear from A Crack in Time and even the orchestra appeared from the same game.
- Level 2: Clank Goes Commando - Ratchet takes a break from fighting while Clank joins the fight for a little while. Although Clank has been out of Ratchet since the original game, the Chronosceptor and the Chronobombs originate from A Crack in Time.
- Level 3: Flight of the Aphielon - Ratchet and Clank hop into the Aphielon and fires blasters and rockets within the period of time. The Aphielon's model originated from Tools of Destruction.
- Pilot Suit from Tools of Destruction.
- Holoflux Armor 1 from A Crack in Time.
- Commando Suit 1 from Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal.
- Old School Suit from the original game.
- Commando Suit 2 from Going Commando.
- Holoflux Armor 2-5 from A Crack in Time.