Itadaki Street DS
June 21, 2007
The Mario characters are:
- Princess Peach
- Donkey Kong
- Princess Daisy
Additionally the recurring Mario enemy Lakitu is featured as a summonable character.
There also are 7 boards from the Mario series, as well as 7 from Dragon Quest. The Mario ones are:
Itadaki Street Wii
December 1, 2011
All characters featured in Itadaki Street DS return, but there also are two new characters for each series, so there are 13 characters for each series. Oddly, 12 Mario characters are available from the start, with Peach as the only unlockable character, while only 10 Dragon Quest characters are initially available and three more can be unlocked.
Also the game features 9 stages for each series, three of which are unlockable. The Mario ones are:
- Mario Stadium, returning from Itadaki Street DS.
- Starship Mario, based on the hub world from Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- Mario Circuit, returning from Itadaki Street DS.
- Yoshi's Island, returning from Itadaki Street DS.
- Delfino Plaza, returning from Itadaki Street DS.
- Peach's Castle, returning from Itadaki Street DS.
- Super Mario Bros. World 1-1, based on "Mushroom Kingdom" course from Itadaki Street DS. It's unlocked by beating the Alefgard board in second place or higher on Tour mode.
- Bowser's Castle, returning from Itadaki Street DS. It's unlocked by beating the Super Mario Bros. World 1-1 board in second or higher on Tour mode.
- Good Egg Galaxy, based on the level from Super Mario Galaxy. It's unlocked by beating the Bowser's Castle board in first place on Tour mode.
The two new boards are notable for being tridimentional, reflecting the gameplay from Super Mario Galaxy and Galaxy 2:
Itadaki Street DS and Itadaki Street Wii were developed by Square Enix and published by Nintendo, so they could include characters from their respective series.