For detailed information about this series, see: Fatal Fatal Frame Wiki
Fatal Frame, known as Zero in Japan and Project Zero in Europe, is a horror series by Tecmo.
- Fatal Frame (December 13, 2001). PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
- Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (November 27, 2003). PlayStation 2.
- Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterly Director's Cut (November 1, 2004). An updated version for the Xbox.
- Project Zero 2: Wii Edition (June 28, 2012). A remake of Crimson Butterfly for the Wii.
- Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (July 28, 2005). PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Network.
- Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (July 31, 2008). Wii.
- Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko (September 27, 2014). Wii U.
- Fatal Frame: Shadow Priestess (July 18, 2014 - present)
Links to other series
|Monster Rancher||August 14, 2003||The monster breed "Miku" from Monster Rancher 4 is patterned after Miku Hinasaki from Fatal Frame.||3
|Real||October 2004||Real: Another Edition is a spinoff to the Fatal Frame series.||1
|Deception||November 1, 2004||Costumes based on Millennia and Reina from the Deception series are unlockable in Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly - Director's Cut.||2
|Super Swing Golf||December 02, 2006||A costume based on Miku Hinasaki from Fatal Frame is an unlockable outfit in Super Swing Golf.||2
|Metroid||July 31, 2008||Samus' Zero Suit is unlockable in Project Zero 4.||2
|Spirit Camera||January 12, 2012||Spirit Camera is a spinoff to the Fatal Frame series.||1
|Dead or Alive||September 27, 2014||Ayane from Dead or Alive is a bonus playable character in Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko. Costumes based on Kasumi and Ayane from the Dead or Alive series are unlockable in Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly - Director's Cut.||1
|Zelda||September 27, 2014||Zelda Suit is unlockable in Maiden of Black Water.||2
|Super Smash Bros.||December 07, 2018||Mio and Mayu Amakura from Project Zero II/Fatal Frame II appear as a trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Also, Yuri Kozukata appears as an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.||1|