For detailed information about this series, see: Doom Wiki
Doom is a first person shooter series by Id Software.
- Doom (December 10th, 1993) for PC, 32X, Super NES, and 3DO.
- Doom II: Hell on Earth (September 30th, 1994) for PC.
- Final Doom (May 31st, 1996) for PC and PlayStation.
- Doom 64 (March 31st, 1997) for Nintendo 64.
- Doom 3 (August 3rd, 2004) for PC and Xbox.
- Doom RPG (September 13th, 2005) for mobile devices.
- Doom Resurrection (June 26th, 2009) for iOS.
- Doom II RPG (November 23rd, 2009) for mobile devices.
- Doom (May 13, 2016) for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Doom Eternal (TBA) for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Doom (October 17th, 2005)
Links to other series
|Jazz Jackrabbit||July 30, 1994||Jazz Jackrabbit and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 feature references to Doom.||3
|Commander Keen||August 30, 1994||In Doom II, Commander Keen can be found in the super-secret Doom II map, Level 32: Grosse, as an easter egg.||3
|Wolfenstein||August 30, 1994||In Doom II, there is a secret level that features the world of Wolfenstein that features many enemies from Wolfenstein.||1
|Duke Nukem||January 29, 1996||Doomguy's corpse appears in a secret area in Duke Nukem 3D; he is seen halfway through his Classic Doom death animation clutching his throat and gurgling, surrounded by various Satanic iconography. Upon seeing him, Duke Nukem says, "That's one doomed space marine".||3
|Quake||December 02, 1999||In Quake III Arena, Doomguy appears in three levels under the name "Doom".||1
|Tony Hawk's||October 28, 2001||Doom Guy is playable in Pro Skater 3.||1
|Asterix||October 16, 2005||In Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum there are Doom references.||3
|Angry Video Game Nerd||May 15, 2007||The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews the Sega 32X version of Doom in the episode "Sega 32X" and the Jaguar version in the episode "Atari Jaguar Part 2".||2
|Futurama||August 23, 2008||Fry makes a reference to Doom.||3
|3D Dot Game Heroes||November 05, 2009||3D Dot Game Heroes features a loading screen based on Doom.||3
|Rage (video game)||October 04, 2011||In Rage, after the first cutscene, the player enters a dune buggy with a bobble head of Doomguy on the dashboard.||3
|Nostalgia Critic||August 07, 2018||The Nostalgia Critic reviews the movie Doom.||2|