Diskun was the mascot of the Famicom Disk System. Since it does not have its own series, it is considered a mascot.
- Smash Ping Pong (May 30, 1987): Diskun appears on the title screen and on the game win screens.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (December 7, 2018): Diskun appears as a spirit.
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (November 21, 2001): Diskun appears as a trophy that is obtained by achieving every bonus.
- The following is Diskun's trophy description:
- "This little guy is the adorable mascot for a Nintendo Entertainment System peripheral device released in 1985. Using the disk system, you could rewrite games for 500 yen, an epochal and economical feature. Funnily enough, the instruction booklet was sold separately for 100 yen. The disk system's first game was The Legend of Zelda."
- StreetPass Mii Plaza (February 26, 2011): A Diskun hat can be purchased with a Plaza ticket.
- Super Mario Maker Version 1.4.0 (March 9, 2016): Diskun appears as a Mystery Mushroom costume, unlocked by completing the 100 Mario Challenge on Super Expert difficulty. Pressing up plays the Famicom Disk System disk insert sound.
Copyrights for all series except Konami's Ping Pong are held by Nintendo. Smash Ping Pong was published by Nintendo, so they were able to include Diskun in the game.