For detailed information about this series, see: Crazy Cars at Wikipedia France
Crazy Cars is a series of racing video games by the French game publisher Titus.
It consists in three games and an update:
- Crazy Cars (1987), Commodore Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Commodore 64, DOS, Macintosh, MSX, Thomson, ZX Spectrum.
- Crazy Cars II (1989) for Commodore Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Commodore 64, DOS, GX-4000, Macintosh, ZX Spectrum. Titled F40 Pursuit Simulator in North America.
- Crazy Cars III (1992) for Commodore Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Commodore 64, DOS.
- Lamborghini American Challenge (November, 1993) for Amiga CD32, DOS, Super Nintendo, Game Boy. An update to Crazy Cars III adding a multiplayer mode and some other minor features.
A fourth game can arguably be considered part of the series:
- Automobili Lamborghini (November 30, 1997) for Nintendo 64. A second game using the Lamborghini license, it also received an update:
- Automobili Lamborghini: Super Speed Race 64 (May 29, 1998) for Nintendo 64, only released in Japan.
The two Lamborghini games may be considered a series on their own.
Links to other series
|Super Scope||November 1993||Lamborghini American Challenge is compatible with the Super Scope.||3
|Speed Race||May 29, 1998||Automobili Lamborghini: Super Speed Race 64 is arguably a crossover between the two series.||1|